At WomensHealth, we are committed to protecting your privacy.
What Information Do We Collect? How Do We Use It?
WomensHealth offers a number of different education and information services to which you can subscribe to receive health information. For these services, we only need a name and email address, which we use to send the information you requested.
What About Cookies?
“Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer”s hard drive. Our cookies do not contain any personally identifying information. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually change your browser to prevent that. Even without a cookie, you can still use most of the features on the WomensHealth site.
Will WomensHealth Disclose the Information it Collects to Outside Parties?
Women’s Health America does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Also, Women”s Health America does not provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns, and related site information to any third-party vendors.
Tell Us What You Think
WomensHealth welcomes your questions and comments about privacy. Please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- The following Terms and Conditions govern the use of the WomensHealth website at womenshealth.com, and are designed to protect everyone who uses this site.
- If you use womenshealth.com, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use womenshealth.com.
- WomensHealth has the right to revise and update these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notification.
The content at womenshealth.com, including text, graphics, images, information, and other content, is offered on an informational basis only. No content is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. When using this site, you should always seek the advice and guidance of a qualified health provider before starting, stopping, or adjusting any medication or treatment you may be using. Recommendations found at womenshealth.com are not specifically applicable to any individual”s medical problems, concerns, or needs as they are only “generally informational”. If you choose to utilize any information provided on womenshealth.com or any employees of WomensHealth or any of its affiliated companies, you do so at your own risk.
If you think you have a medical emergency, call your doctor or your local health emergency services immediately.
Editorial and Message Board Content
Although WomensHealth and the staff of womenshealth.com will moderate messages posted on the message boards, blogs, chat rooms, and regularly reviews content, discussions, articles, postings may appear that some people find offensive. Entry into and use of womenshealth.com, and all the areas of this site, constitutes the acceptance of this risk.
Use of content
- All content is protected by copyright under the United States and foreign laws.
- All content remains the property of WomensHealth.
- Any use of the content not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws.
- Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice at the discretion of WomensHealth. All rights, whether expressed or not, are reserved by WomensHealth.
- WomensHealth authorizes you to make single copies of the material found on womenshealth.com for personal use only. You must attach the following copyright to everything you copy: 2014, WomensHealth. All rights reserved.
- If referencing to any content posted on womenshealth.com, in electonic format, an appropriate link-back to the original content page must be implemented.
- Any violation of the Terms and Conditions immediately terminates your right to use the content contained at womenshealth.com, and you are required to destroy all copies.
- Direct all content-use inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-> The use of womenshealth.com and its content is at your own risk.
-> When using the womenshealth.com website, information is transmitted in ways beyond the control of WomensHealth. WomensHealth and womenshealth.com assume no liability for the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information in connection with the use of womenshealth.com.
-> WomensHealth makes no representations or warranties about the following: the accuracy, reliability, completeness, timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of womenshealth.com. In no event shall WomensHealth, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on womenshealth.com be liable for any damages, including but not limited to incidental and consequential damages, personal injury, wrongful death, lost profits, damages resulting from lost data, business interruption resulting from use or inability to use womenshealth.com or the content whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory, whether or not womenshealth.com is advised of the possibility of such damages.
-> WomensHealth and womenshealth.com is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of this site, content or public areas.